– Manufactured in Korea using cutting-edge technology.
– State-of-the-art glass coating technology provides drivers with optimum visibility.
– Tungsten alloy technology for filaments offers durability and shock resistance.
– Annealing technology creates super durability due to a strategic combination of glass, stainless steel, plastic, and electric parts.
– SPL130 (YELLOW): perfect for rain, snow, or foggy weather. 2500K.
– SPL131 (SUPER WHITE): Up to 120% more light on the road in comparison to a standard original halogen bulb. 4500K.
– SPL132 (SUPER VISION PLUS): Up to 140% more light on the road in comparison to a standard original halogen bulb. 4500K.
– SPL133 (SUPER ULTRA WHITE PLUS): Dominating lighting performance with more white color than a standard bulb. 6000K.
– SPL134 (SUPER ULTRA RACING): Maximum brightness within ECE regulations under E1 mark. Up to 170% more light on the road in comparison to a standard original halogen bulb. 3800K.
– SPL135 (HYPER-L PLUS): OEM quality standard bulb. 3000K.